- Supports 1 node standalone or 2 nodes HA.
- Supports 3-1024 distributed scale-out storage cluster.
- True Scale Out, add and remove nodes are smothly, no effect to existing running cluster.
- The Lowest TCO in the world.
- The storage product is designed as distributed scale-out storage cluster, however we also supports to be configured as Single or Dual (HA) mode.
Automatically recovery when a node or disk fails.
We have developed designed a very efficient recovery method for high performance like all-flash storage.
Completely lock-free, secure, parallel, asynchronous, and linear performance recovery capabilities that affect performance in only two fields when a failure occurs:
1. A failed node or disk reduces storage resources
2. Recover data using extra bandwidth
Support multiple storage protocols and confirm to standards:
- iSER (iSCSI over RDMA)
- NVMe-oF (NVMe over Fabric, RDMA only)
Kernel-by-Pass, RDMA support, and providing user space NVMe driver to access NVMe device by-pass the kernel.
Highly optimized for performance, no system call, no locking, no context switching.
Fully make use of CPU, CPU L2, L2 cache optimized.
Bind to a fixed CPU core and working in polling mode, zero locking and zero system call.
Listen on different ports to provide iSCSI, iSER and NVMF
Manage multiple disks and make them as pooled and enabled to create arbitrary, dynamic block volumes.
Unlimited and Zero-Copies Snapshots, performance will not linear lose due to snapshot counts.
Manage multiple disks in RAID mode:
Those are benefits in FlexSDS while using RAID technology:
- Creating in-node RAID5/RAID1 with redundancy to avoid disk lost (disk damage) slow down the whole cluster, that make it easily to replace a disk in cluster.
- Creating in-node RAID5/RAID1 with redundancy for single node storage purpose.
- For RAID0, typically use it in two node HA mode.
Creating remote mirror on a volume to replicate data to remote storage, through the follow interfaces:
- iSCSI, through TCP
- iSER, through RDMA (InfiniBand, RoCE and iWarp)
- NVMe-oF, through RDMA (InfiniBand, RoCE and iWarp)
Remote storage can be FlexSDS storage volume or third-party iSCSI/iSER/NVMe-oF SAN volume.
- Multiple Copies in SDS model.
- Strong Consistency, I/Os return back after safely placed in the DISKs.
- Intelligent fault detection and recovery.
Supports CHAP for iSCSI and iSER authorization.
Supports IP address authorization for iSCSI, iSER and NVMe-oF interface.
Providing centralized and web based management console that allows to manage all servers from any desktop machine.