Highly performance optimized SDS solution
FlexSDS Scale-out storage software is a reliable, high performance and distributed block level storage solution which is true scale out (1-1024) and lowest TCO in the world. The distribute storage solution is designed as Server-SAN which provides full functional in iSCSI , iSER and NVMe over Fabrics transport, fully support for a verity of virtualization platform like VMWare, Hyper-v Citrix XenServer and Openstack-Qemu-KVM based HCI systems.
FlexSDS Scale-out storage software is designed and high performance optimized for all-flash appliance, fully support for NVMe kernel-bypass, RDMA, and traditional hardware (TCP, SATA / SAS disks).
- Software Defined Storage solution for All-Flash (NVMe, RDMA) and traditional hardware (TCP, SATA / SAS).
- Single node and multiple nodes scale-out storage software.
- iSCSI, iSER (iSCSI over RDMA) and NVMe over Fabric (NVMe-oF) target software.
- High availability (multi-copies, auto-recovery) storage software.
- NVMe full stack kernel-bypass (end-to-end NVMe) solution.
FlexSDS Scale-out Server-SAN is software only and easy-to-install solution which can be easily installed into any x86 based machines, by providing a full-featured web based management system, user only need a few minutes to build one node or a multi-nodes storage cluster.
FlexSDS is also designed for Hyper-Converged Infrastructure solution, it can be deployed as HCI mode and Server-SAN mode:
For HCI mode, FlexSDS can be installed together with virtualization solution like KVM/Qemu based, one server node can offer both storage and compute service at the same time.
For Server-SAN mode, FlexSDS will work as distributed IP SAN storage and offer data service to other servers via iSCSI, iSER and NVMe-oF.